Are you an apartment owner, do you own house or commercial premise? Do you want to get the most out of your investment?
Your Homeplus agent is the agent who knows the rental market like no other. He can help you determine the real market price for the property you want to rent. For a realistic evaluation of the home or property contact Homeplus today.
In addition to finding a tenant for your property, Homeplus is also engaged in the management of your assets and can act as administrator.
5 steps to rent a property:
- Choose your real estate agent
- Develop a detailed marketing plan
- Determine your price
- Discover the best side in your home
- Turning from an agreement into the lease contract.
STEP 1: Choose your real estate agent
Our agents know the neighborhood, buildings and houses the best and know which properties are for rent or have recently been leased. In other words, choose a real estate agent in your area. Homeplus agents have an entire network to reach as many potential tenants as possible. They have many properties in their portfolio, which attracts more tenants.
They have a large database of potential tenant clients. They put regular ads in newspapers, in magazines and on the Internet. Homeplus owns a website with multiple listings and provide detailed advice.
Homeplus real estate agents: There are no unpleasant surprises. They bring tenants and landlords closer together in an atmosphere of mutual respect. They work hard to find the suitable tenant for your property.
STEP 2: Develop a marketing plan
Homeplus Real Estate agent can propose a marketing plan for you.
For this purpose, it combines efficiency, telephone contacts with potential tenant database client or other interested parties. In addition, he will do everything in his power to put your property in the spotlight: a sign in the window of the office and on the property, an announcement on the website or through social networks, newsletters, or www.homeplus . al and other media, etc.
STEP 3: Determine your price
Homeplus agent knows the prices of rental properties in your area recently and is in constant touch with the evolution of the market. Therefore, they are determined to advise you to pricing opportunity for your property.
There are several factors that determine the price of renting your property:
- Location: a neighborhood search and high demand can increase the market value.
- A well maintained property has high value for the client .
- If your property has such specific elements, then it can affect the price of rent.
- Price for m²: Average prices per m² in your area also affect market prices.
- Accessibility: better access or parking can be a very good value of money these days.
STEP 4: Show the best side of your house
Some golden rules for preparing your property for visitors:
- Cleaning: We will exibit your home a full clean and tidy to determine the importance of property!
- A regular home: correct, pick unnecessary things away and update the remaining items.
- Repair, repainted and where necessary replacement items damaged, eg cracks in the walls, rings, stains, keys, decorations, etc.
- Attraction to the general public: it is made to make sure everything is as neutral as possible for example, to avoid excessive colors and more lights in the walls.